Friday, May 15, 2009

Religion Quotes

  • A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all time, whos uffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and deflance of despair.
  • When I do good, I feel good, when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
  • True religion is real living, living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
  • Religion is the metaphysics of the masses.
  • No religion is a true religion that doesn't make men tingle to their fin ger tips with a sense of infinite hazard.
  • All men have need to the gods.
  • There is only one religion, though there are a hundred versions of it.
  • I'm not religious, but I like God and he likes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates