Friday, May 15, 2009

Dream Quotes

  • There is nothing like a dream to create a future.
  • He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
  • Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
  • Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.
  • Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.
  • I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.
  • I have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization.
  • Our dreams drench us in senses, and senses steps us again in dreams.
  • I may those who do most, dream most.
  • Build a dream and the dream will build you.
  • Dream big and dare to fail.

  • You say things and you say,Why? But I dream things that never were, and I say Why not?

  • A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

  • Dreams are today's answer to tomorrow's questions.

  • The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

  • Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.

  • You can often measure a person by the size of his dream.

  • So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates