Saturday, May 16, 2009

Love Quotes


  • No person is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry.
  • One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
  • Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
  • Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
  • If you love me only in my dreams let me be asleep forever.
  • Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
  • Kiss me and you will see stars; Love me and I will give them to you.
  • The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.
  • "I love you, not only for what you are. But for what I am when I am with you."
  • True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
  • A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you.
  • You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.
  • Soul meets soul on lovers lips.
  • Love is like playing the piano, first you must learn to play by the rules. Then, you forget the rules and play by the heart.
  • Some people say you fall in love once, but every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
  • At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
  • True Love comes quitly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

  • They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
  • There is only one sort of love but there are a thousand of copies.
  • A heart that loves is always young.
  • Love is knowing that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, and not knowing if they want to spend it with you.
  • Love is perfect, even when we are not.



  • Love is perfect, even when we are not.
  • Love doesn't cause pain, people do.
  • The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove that the hunger for bread.
  • Love is very real, you will find it someday, but it has one enemy and that's life.
  • Love is what the heart needs.
  • Love. What is Love? No one can define it, its something so great, only God could design it. Yes, Love is beyond, what man can define, for love is immortal and God's gift is divine.
  • Love is word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old.
  • All manking loves a lover.
  • Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
  • If there is anything better than to be loved it is loving.

1 Comment:

  1. angel said...
    dats really very very nice

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates