Friday, May 15, 2009

Funny Quotes

  • Both of you three, get out of the class.
  • I have 2 daughters, both of them are girls.
  • Once you see the water boiling make sure that it is hot.
  • Open the window, let the atmosphere come.
  • I'll take your surprise test on Monday.
  • pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin.
  • Why is fan not oning.
  • sshhh...quiet...the princiPAUL is revolving around the college.
  • It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
  • Where there's a WILL, there are five hundred relatives.
  • The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
  • Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter.
  • I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
  • Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance.?
  • Who said nothing is impossible, I have been doing nothing from many years.

  • Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.

  • Girl stops thinking of future when she is married, boy starts thinking of future after he is married.

  • When life hands you lemons,Throw them back and tell life to make ITS OWN LEMONADE!!

  • I did my homework! I just forgot to write it down.

  • A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done

  • Do u believe in love at first sight or should i walk again.

  • I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.

  • The lovely thing about being 40 is that you can appreciate 25 year old men more.

  • When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates